Title: JIMMY CHOO seeks Spring Marketing Intern
Date: 2017-11-08 21:17:59
Jimmy Choo is a 21st century luxury accessories brand, with shoes at its heart, offering an empowered sense of glamor and a playfully daring spirit. The Jimmy Choo company was founded in 1996, with Mr. Choo’s niece, Sandra Choi, who had been heading up design in the East End atelier, coming on board as the Creative Director, a position she holds to this day. Today, Jimmy Choo encompasses a complete luxury accessories brand. Women’s shoes remain the core of the product offer, alongside handbags, small leather goods, scarves, sunglasses, eyewear, belts, fragrance, and men’s shoes.
Jimmy Choo is looking for a part-time or full-time fall Marketing Intern. Our ideal candidate is organized, self-motivated and eager to gain hands-on experience in the field of fashion marketing. You must be passionate with a working knowledge of the fashion industry and an interest in pursuing a career in marketing. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must! Applicant should be a self-starter and able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment. A love of fashion is a necessity, and strong computer and management skills are appreciated.
This is an unpaid internship. However, we do provide reimbursement on the following:
• Metrocard – for travel to and from the office
• Lunch – up to $10/day
Ability to work at least 3-4 days a week preferred
• Previous work or internship experience in fashion/marketing are a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP, and Fashion GPS) are appreciated
• Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Proactive in nature
• MUST receive school credit
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
– Briefing creative requests for retail store events
– Assist with planning retail store events including securing vendors and marketing collateral
– Assist with marketing initiatives
– Submit and track all invoices related to marketing events
– Submit and track all donations related to marketing events
– Assist in researching and planning wholesale marketing events
– Assist in media planning
– Answer emails , phone, fax, etc.