Title: Krupp Group seeks Spring PR Intern, Accessories
Date: 2 March 2017 | 5:35 pm
LOCATION: New York City
COMPANY: Krupp Group
TITLE: Public Relations Intern, Accessories
DEPARTMENT: Public Relations
TERM: Spring 2017
We are seeking one dynamic and responsible intern who can commit 2-5 days a week to assist in our Accessories Department. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands on experience in Agency PR work.
POSITION REPORTS TO: Account Assistant and Account Coordinator, Accessories
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must have excellent multitasking skills, pay close attention to detail while completing tasks in a timely manner, be proficient in excel, and above all, have a strong desire for a career in Public Relations and the fashion industry.
EXPERIENCE: Fashion PR experience in a similar internship is a plus but not essential.
SKILLS/APTITUDES: Attention to detail, good administrative, analytical, problem solving, oral/written communication skills are required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting the teams in the creation of Press Releases, Designer Bios, and other written materials
• Working with Fashion GPS as an online contact database, sample tracker, and events manager.
• Tracking Samples to and from Fashion Editors at magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, InStyle, People etc.
• Locating samples and handling return requests from Fashion Assistants at publications
• Obtaining, organizing, and distributing all company/brand press and editorial
• Using PR software Cision
• Updating media Lists
• Tracking online outlets, and researching new blogs
• Clipping press
• Monitoring print and digital press for clips
• Assist onsite with Fashion Week
• Maintaining samples closets