Title: Lady Lux Swimwear seeks Fashion Marketing UNPAID Internship
Date: 16 December 2016 | 7:40 pm
Lady Lux Inc. seeks Ecommerce Marketing Interns to join our team IMMEDIATELY. We’re looking for passionate serious interns seeking to build a stellar resume and gain professional experience in the Marketing field. With our team, you’ll work on real projects and gain key skills necessary to excel your career and set you apart from the rest. This is a great opportunity for any marketing student since search engine optimization is the foundation of ecommerce.
Lady Lux is an exclusive high-end women’s fashion label distributed all over the world. For more information visit www.ladyluxswimwear.com
• Must be a student with 3.0 GPA or higher.
• Must be interested in ecommerce.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be a self-starter and problem-solver.
To be considered please submit your resume, a picture (optional), a brief paragraph that details why this internship is right for you with your available start date (MANDATORY).
This is a NON-PAID internship and only for serious applicants interested in building a stellar resume.
• Execute Search initiatives, including: link building, backlinking, meta data upload, keyword analysis, Paid Search opportunities and competitive research.
• Stay up-to-date on marketing practices and report new opportunities.
• Assist with website management.
• Learn how to manage Marketing reports and discuss channel performance.
• Other marketing channel management.