Title: Lady Lux Swimwear seeks Ghost Writer Internship
Date: 15 December 2016 | 8:02 pm
Lady Lux Inc. seeks ghost writer to join our team. We’re looking for passionate serious interns seeking to build a stellar resume and gain professional experience in aspirational marketing content for a fashion brand.
As an intern with Lady Lux Inc. you are involved in the overall strategic development and day-to-day execution. This internship opportunity provides insight into the world of business and best marketing practices all awhile working side-by-side the Ecommerce Marketing Manager.
Lady Lux is an exclusive high-end women’s fashion label distributed all over the world. For more information visit www.ladyluxswimwear.com
To stand out from other candidates you may consider submitting one of the following: (1) Brief paragraph about who you think our customer is based on price point and product.
(1) Facebook post text that is product specific (ex. Bae Watch Monokini) or category specific (ex. monokinis or maxi dresses).
(1) Blog post outline about cruise wear.
Use our website www.ladyluxswimwear.com as a resource for your writing. We are looking for a ghost writer who can effectively speak to our customer, has strong attention to the details and can be creative.
To be considered you must submit your resume and a brief paragraph that details why this internship is right for you with your available start date (MANDATORY).
This is not a paid internship and only for serious applicants interested in building a stellar resume.
• Write for the following: blog, website banner images, social outlets, product pages, press releases and other outlets for Lady Lux Swimwear.
• Help update the Content Calendar with content ideas for the brand.
• Assist in the shaping of the brand voice.
• Work with graphic designer to take content concept from idea to marketing piece.