Title: Lakum seeks Marketing and Social Media Intern
Date: 28 March 2017 8:02 pm
Lakum, a Brooklyn based bridal fashion house, is looking for a dynamic social media and PR intern!
Having launched in October 2014, we have been taking the wedding industry by storm! You will be working with a young, fun, and hard working company. You will gain exposure to everything from working with social media, to blogging, and event planning for the markets and press events. The position is a part-time, unpaid internship with school credit available. You must have prior experience in fashion or lifestyle PR.
Those who apply should be:
– Comfortable communicating over the phone and by email
– Must be well spoken and possess excellent writing skills
– Organized with great time management skills
– Self starter
– Creative thinker
– Have the means to commute to our boutique in Gowanus, Brooklyn
Please come in with an entrepreneurial mindset. This is a great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of growing a brand. Email your resume and a short cover letter detailing your experience and we will promptly respond to those who are qualified.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Updating all social media platforms on a daily basis
– Working closely with the designer to best express the brand identity through our blog
– Help organize and coordinate brand events
– Create a rapport with bloggers
– partner with our marketing team to increase brand awareness