Title: LER Public Relations seeks Immediate Fashion Intern
Date: 5 January 2017 | 6:11 pm
L.E.R. Public Relations is a full-service agency that offers public relations, branding and event production services for luxury brands within the fashion, beauty, travel and lifestyle industries.
This is an entry-level position for students and recent graduates who are looking to pursue a career path in public relations, marketing, and event planning in the fashion and travel industries.
Intern must be available to work 3 days a week from 10am – 6pm, college credit available.
L.E.R. Public Relations wants their interns to learn the most they can about the industry during their duration of time at L.E.R. PR. Interns responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Tracking client samples that are sent to editors, stylists, celebrities, etc. and making sure they come back in a timely manner and undamaged.
– Tracking media coverage as it is received for each client
– Formatting coverage that comes in for each client
– Research for creative initiatives and events for clients. This will include reaching out to venues and sponsors for upcoming initiatives.
– Maintain the blog on the L.E.R. PR website by uploading the most up to date coverage secured for clients.