Title: lulaland seeks FASHION DESIGN INTERN (CHILDREN)
Date: 27 December 2016 | 4:55 pm
lulaland is a children’s fashion & lifestyle label with an eclectic whimsical spirit. We are working on the winter collection/season to show at NY, Paris & Tokyo trade shows. Our brand is sold in stores around the world and on our online shop (lulaland.net)
We are looking for passionate self-motivated interns with exceptional design and adobe suite skills, who can work independently and multitask.
We are a friendly, small and active team and the interns will have the opportunity to work directly with the Creative Director/ Designer and will get hands on experience in a very creative environment!
We need you to:
– Be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
– Have knowledge of fabrics, sourcing, garment construction, and sewing
– Have interest in children’s fashion and market
– Have excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
– Have the ability to work well under pressure
– Photography skills is a plus
You will be:
– Collaborating in the design process of the new collection
– Sourcing fabrics and trims
– Creating flats, line sheets, tech packs, controlling spec sheets, etc
– Collaborating in photoshoots and writing descriptions to be used on online platforms
– Collaborating in creating visual content for social media
– Spanish speaking is a plus
Immediate availability required.
Please send us a cover letter, resume and your portfolio.
*This is an unpaid internship that can lead to a part time position. Candidate must be available for at least 2-3 full days a week for 3 months