Title: Lush Clothing seeks Photo & Social Media Intern
Date: 2017-11-08 03:08:16
Lush Clothing Photo Department is currently accepting applications for their Winter/Spring 2018 Internship Program! The Winter/Spring Internship program typically runs from December through May. This program offers hands-on experience focused on e-commerce, social media and photography production for fashion shoots. Lush Clothing internships are unpaid and students may receive school credit for our internship program.
LUSH Clothing is a women’s apparel wholesale company dedicated to providing clothing for the uncompromising in style. Based in LA’s fashion district, LUSH has spent over ten years designing trendy contemporary pieces that are competitive in quality and style. Our team of designers are committed to producing effortlessly versatile pieces by searching for the highest quality fabrics and staying ahead of the season to provide the latest trends for the everyday LUSH girl.
Send cover letter and resume in pdf format.
• One previous internship in fashion
• A current full-time or part-time college student receiving school credit.
• Possess a keen attention-to-detail and stellar organization skills.
• Must practice communicative and proactive approach to work, while multi-tasking and meeting strict deadlines.
• Must be a self-starter, show initiative and able to take direction and work well on a team.
• Must have a solid understanding of social media platforms including Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
* Own a laptop
• Assisting in the organization of products and samples for mannequin product shoots. Coordinating with Marketing, Photo and Web teams.
• Assisting with photo shoots for location set design, research, propping and hiring of models, stylists, photographer as well as still-life set-ups and behind the scenes shoots
• Assist and support the daily e-commerce production schedule. Assisting with styling looks and helping with steaming clothes and organizing products.
• Assisting in the development of strategies marketing through social media
• Creating targeted social media content for various seasons
• Some knowledge of Hootsuite.
• Researching new strategies, technologies and social media trends.
• Editing and organizing digital assets including renaming images and folders
• Managing, tracking and shipping samples and packages to bloggers and Instagram influencers and PR
• Running errands that include picking up coffee, lunch, buying and returning props
• Providing reception support during shoots