Title: MAO Public Relations seeks Fashion PR Showroom Intern
Date: 5 January 2017 | 7:15 pm
MAO Public Relations is a PR showroom and Special Events/ Fashion Show production firm.
Established in 1998, brothers Mauricio and Roger Padilha launched MAO Public Relations. MAO has successfully introduced new talent to the fashion industry as well as conceptualized and produced runway shows and events for various top Fashion Designers.
-2-4 days a week. The more days you can commit to, the more duties you will have.
-Interest in fashion, event production and public relations.
-Non paid internship, we do work with your school if you receive credit, this is a great way for someone looking to take the first step into the fashion industry.
• As an intern you will be an integral part of the day to day operations at Mao PR.
• Work with stylists and editors to coordinate sample pulls and track all samples.
• Maintain the look of the showroom.
• Production work (case by case basis as we acquire new events).
• Work directly with CEO, Creative Director and Account Executives on specific projects – tasks change as we get to know your strengths and weaknesses.
• Office errands.
• Fashion Week: Work for fashion week begins immediately – you will be involved in handling guest lists and front of house.