Title: MAO Public Relations seeks Fashion Showroom Summer Intern
Date: 24 April 2017 3:25 pm
After years of working in the fashion industry separately and together, brothers Mauricio and Roger Padilha launched MAO Public Relations. In its first decade, MAO has successfully introduced new talent to the fashion industry as well as conceptualized and produced runway shows for various top Fashion Designers.
Now in its 19th year, MAO Public Relations is enjoying a reputation as one of the hardest working Fashion PR Agencies in the Fashion Industry.
The Padilha Brothers look forward to continued growth and seek to further the professional careers of their clients through promotion, publicity and image management by approaching each collection as if it were their own.
• 2-4 days a week. The more days you can commit to, the more duties you will have.
• 10am-6pm (Some after work + Weekends)
• Interest in fashion, production and public relations commitment.
• As an intern you will be an integral part of the day to day operations at Mao PR.
• Work with stylists and editors to coordinate sample pulls and track all samples.
• Maintain the look of the showroom.
• Production work (case by case basis as we acquire new events).
• Work directly with CEO, Creative Director and Account Executives on specific projects – tasks change as we get to know your strengths and weaknesses.
• Office errands.