Title: Market Week Intern
Date: 8 November 2016 | 4:59 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
This environment may be extremely fast paced at times. The internship is from December 7th to December 14th and is best suited for a young individual eager to enter the fashion world. Working hours will vary but typically run from 9am to 6pm. Interns must wear all black, office appropriate clothing – meaning no jeans, t-shirts, sneakers, flip-flops, inappropriate lengths, etc. This internship can either pay or offer school credit.
Must be able to work from December 7th to December 14th.
• Previous experience in a similar environment is preferred
• Major in relevant subject (e,g, Buying, Merchandising)
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Pro-active and results driven approach
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Support the wholesale team during Market appointments
• Assist with market preparation and execution
• Assist with various data entry projects, including the update of line sheets and showroom forms
• Maintain the Visual Merchandising standards of the showroom at all times