Title: Mercer Retail Intern Spring 2017
Date: 12 October 2016 | 1:39 pm
The Vera Wang Group is an internationally renowned company and THE industry leader in bridal. The worlds’ most influential and fashionable women look to Vera Wang when dressing for their most important events and public appearances. Both her bridal and evening apparel are sold at over 55 upscale retailers, including Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus.
In 1990 she opened her own design salon in the Carlyle Hotel in New York that features her trademark bridal gowns. She has since opened bridal boutiques in New York, London, Tokyo and Sydney.
The Vera Wang brand reflects her vision to create a lifestyle that goes beyond core bridal and ready-to-wear, and into publishing, fragrance, beauty, accessories and home. These collections are positioned at the highest end of the luxury market.
If you are a motivated and an astute individual and wish to be considered for this internship, please send your resume and cover letter with “MERCER RETAIL INTERNSHIP” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Must be receiving academic credit for this internship.
• Previous retail experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; must have experience using Excel
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to work under a deadline
• Must be able to work independently and also in a fast-paced team environment
• Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written
•Uphold and endorse the Vera Wang experience of world class service while providing service to clients.
•Providing assistance to the sales team with sales.
•Completing administrative tasks upon request.