Title: MNM Couture seeks Graphic Design Internship
Date: 21 July 2017 9:30 pm
Must Be Local To Be Considered. Must Work In Our Los Angeles Office.
We are a fashion/wholesaler located in the fashion district. Is seeking innovative, energetic, and passionate intern to add to our Global Creative department. This is Graphic Designer Internship – Web & Digital (downtown Los Angeles)
• We seek an eager and energetic candidate with an extreme reverence to deadlines.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Some experience with Adobe, Photoshop, after effects, Illustrator, final cut pro, Dreamweaver.
• Experience with HTML, CSS, Flash, Java preferred.
• Eager to learn the business side of the Fashion Industry.
• Possess good computer and communication skills, with excellent writing and verbal skills.
• Be able to work independently and with minimum supervision.
Applicants must have the following: sincere interest in furthering their growth.
Candidates must be local to the Los Angeles area and able to commute.
*** Must be Local to be considered and Must have a High school or equivalancy ****
Benefits of Internship:
During the intern program, you will get to work cropping, color enhancement, resizing, logos. Upon completion of this program you will leave with diversified experience in design and you will learn time & project management, how to properly structure images and focus as well as having many challenges to your imagination. This is valuable exposure to experience needed to obtain a job within the graphic design and marketing community.
Will learn the following:
• Create the assets for WWW.MNMCOUTURE.COM web & mobile campaigns aimed at promoting new trends.
• Maintain the usability of the look and feel of the website, looking for ways to improve the user’s overall experience.
• Create interactive assets that will help and engage potential customers in the Couture Industry.
• Collaborate with weekly campaigns, ensuring timely delivery of all required assets.
• Review all assets, ensuring the proper placement, grammar, and typography.
• Explore concept and design development, looking for improvement to the overall design of online assets.
• Finish projects and tasks as assigned by management including images retouching, catalogs, Brochures, and Flyers.
There is a lot to learn about this Fascinating World of Fashion and why not start with us.
This is a part time position and unpaid internship.
After the trial period, you may be our next candidate!
Please provide resume. Position must be filled in immediately!
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:30-5:30pm
Must come in 3 times a week for internship position
$100 stipend (Must come in ALL three days)