Title: MNM Couture seeks UNPAID SALES OFFICE INTERNSHIP
Date: 28 March 2017 6:09 pm
MUST BE LOCAL TO BE CONSIDERED. MUST WORK IN OUR LOS ANGELES OFFICE.
We are a global fashion wholesaler located in the fashion district, downtown LA. We are seeking an innovative and energetic candidate with experience on sales, to add to our department and take us to the next level and be part of our team!
• We seek an eager and energetic candidate with an extreme reverence to deadlines.
• Eager to learn the Fashion Business Industry.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Possess good computer and communication skills, with excellent writing and verbal skills.
• Knowledge in sales, experience making and receiving high volume calls.
• Able to multi task, prioritize job, and be organized.
• Applicants must have the following: sincere interest in furthering their growth, 100 % reliable, committed and punctual.
• Will work on increasing sales and generate traffic to our website. By promoting sales and calling our clients
• Experience in sales and business, undergraduate or graduate in Business Administration is must be considered
• Be able to work independently and with minimum supervision
• Applicants must have the following: Sincere interest in furthering their growth
• Candidates must be local to the Los Angeles area and able to commute
Benefits of Internship:
During the intern program, you will get to work on calling clientele, making and receiving phone calls learn how to improve customer service. Upon completion of this program you will leave with diversified experience in customer service and you will learn time & project management, how to properly structure projects and priorities. This is valuable exposure to experience needed to obtain a job within sales, customer service fields.
You will learn the following:
• How to increase sales and generate traffic to our website.
• Learn how to generate sales and promotions for our brand worldwide.
• Developing new and innovative ongoing sales ideas that will help engage potential customers in the couture industry.
• Learn how to communicate with our clientele such as open orders, obtaining new clients, and more.
• Online product display.
• Preparation for Photo shoots and Trade Shows
• Website promotion.
• Publishing e-mail newsletters.
• Providing ideas for marketing department to promote sales and specials.
• Fashion Trends and software (AIMS).
• There is a lot to learn about this Fascinating World of Fashion and why not start with us.
This is a part time position and unpaid internship.
After the trial period you may be our next candidate!
Please provide resume. Position must be filled in immediately!
Our office hours are 9:30am to 5:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Must come in twice or 3 times a week for internship position.