Title: Moroccanoil seeks Social Media Intern
Date: 6 January 2017 | 3:38 pm
Moroccanoil, the beauty brand that pioneered oil-infused hair care and created the worldwide buzz on argan oil, is seeking a part or full-time fall intern who will support the general administrative needs of the Moroccanoil International Social Media team. Interns must be able to commit 4 months to this for-credit internship.
Candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate students majoring in Communications or a related field of study.
This is a great opportunity for someone who possesses great organizational and administrative skills, a passion for Social Media, and looking to gain an experience in many aspects of the luxury beauty industry.
•Creative, dynamic, ambitious, and self-motivated
•Organization and attention to detail
•Excellent written and verbal communication
•Office experience and knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
•Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills
•Strong knowledge and familiarity with all Social Media platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Google+ and YouTube
• Scheduling and tracking social media posts
• Concepting ideas for new social media content
• Creating presentations and tracking analytics
• Researching bloggers and vloggers for potential partnerships
• Working with other departments and international teams to develop social media content to fit their needs