Title: Mujus seeks Jewelry Sales Associate
Date: 2017-11-09 23:49:28
Wage: Base + commission
Job Type: 20 hrs – full time
We are a rapidly growing start-up focused on sustainable jewelry and accessories. We are currently rebranding and going from a wholesale model to an internet based model. Our current clients include, Tommy Bahama, Uncommon Goods, Gump’s San Francisco, and SFMOMA, among others. We participate in Pop Up Shops throughout the city and in the yearly Holiday Markets in Bryant Park and Union Square.
We are currently a venture fellow at the prestigious BF+DA (Brooklyn Fashion and Design Accelerator) sponsored by Pratt Institute and the EDC NY. Through this program we have access to mentorships and production knowledge.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU Be part of an exciting, young, Brooklyn-based, energetic start-up that is changing the industry. Benefit from room to grow further in the company; we are always looking for long-term talent. Have fun and help build something amazing with us!
The successful candidate:
– Is fluent in English (other languages are a plus but not required)
– Has at least 1 year of retail sales experience
– Loves people, is outgoing and fun to be around
– Has a passion for fashion / jewelry
– Has high energy
– Enjoys multi-tasking
– Has the ability to react and think quickly
– Must be able to operate all POS operations
– Must be at least 21 years old
– High school or equivalent
– Required experience: 1 year of Luxury Sales
RESPONSIBILITIES We are looking for Full-time & Part-time Sales Associates who will be ambassadors of our brand, ensuring that every client is treated the MUJUS best. You will strive to discover your clients and their every need, and to guide them across our brand. You will proactively reach out to your clients in order to achieve goals.
You will be in charge of the following duties:
– Learn and master brand and product knowledge (prices, product names, materials)
– Drive and achieve individual objectives and be accountable for personal sales results
– Welcome every Client and provide the best Client experience
– Advise Clients across the brand and all product categories
– Engage with Clients to develop long-term relationships
– Help with different marketing initiatives (Instagram, Events)
– Respect MUJUS standards in terms of grooming and behavior
– Follow the company’s policies and procedures