Title: Next Management, LLC Los Angeles seeks Assistant @ Top Model Agency
Date: 2 March 2017 | 7:38 pm
NEXT Management is currently seeking an Assistant for the Men’s Division who will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Agents. The ideal candidate will exercise discretion and independent judgment, as well as the ability to interface and work with senior level business leaders, models, and clients. The ideal candidate can anticipate problems and proactively identify solutions. The candidate will have the ability to effectively navigate media platforms, as well as expertly handle the shifting needs and demands of the Agents. There is a great opportunity to advance at NEXT Management as a result of excellent performance in this position.
The Right Candidate Has/Is:
• Willingness to learn (No prior experience necessary)
• Obsessed with organization and multitasking
• Ability to work at an extremely fast pace
• Internet/Technology/Social Media savvy.
• High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• PhotoShop proficiency is a plus
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and deadlines with accuracy.
• Detail-oriented and proactive.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Professional demeanor.
• Interest in Fashion industry is a plus.
• Interest in Fashion photography is a plus
• Positive, pleasant attitude + Common Sense + Great Memory is a MUST
• Screen incoming calls in a timely professional manner and route accordingly.
• Send out castings to models, and keep track of confirmations and unavailability
• Manage portfolios on website, update/add model portfolios and schedule appointments on models booking chart.
• Responsible for gathering all documents for new talent / completing a check list.
• Download and file images on server, upload to website.
• Create model cards, make sure there are always enough, manage “The Wall” of in town and out of town models
• Research, reach out to, and vet local photographers
• Take digitals and videos of models for casting purposes
• Manage heavy email activity, calendar appointments, and meetings.
• Prepare expense reports as Agents request.
• Additional ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Post to social media channels as directed