Title: Norisol Ferrari LLC. seeks Fashion Design Intern
Date: 5 January 2017 | 12:45 am
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Norisol Ferrari is an American designer of Venezuelan and Colombian heritage, based in New York City. Her collection is designed to address the conscious, confident woman: a paradox of power and vulnerability with a hint of danger.
Her signature is shape, achieved through fine tailoring, couture construction, and exquisite fully functional details. She employs the world’s finest fabrics and exotic skins crafted by the industry’s most revered artisans.
We currently are looking for someone that can start immediately. If you are interested in experiencing the process of making fine garment from hands on projects, this would be an ideal place for you.
– Current student or recent graduate of design program
– Strong knowledge of garment construction
– Must have high attention for details
– Must be a team player
– Must be well organized
– Must be self motivated
Assisting in developing FW17 Collection
– Updating sample development sheets
– Updating fabric and trim cards
– Cutting the first muslin prototypes
– Fabric test
– Maintaining the organization of the atelier