Title: OMONDI seeks a FASHION DESIGN INTERN
Date: 9 June 2017 7:56 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
OMONDI is a small womenswear label located in Bed-Stuy Brooklyn.
We are looking for a fashion design intern to assist in our studio 3 days a week, ready to start immediately.
We’re looking for someone who is genuinely excited to work and learn about this industry. Someone who has great taste, a good eye, and is critically attentive to detail. This is a small team, so everyone does a bit of everything. It’s a perfect place for someone who wants to sink their teeth into a company with small-scale operations and who’s ideas will truly be heard and can make a difference. Must be able to collaborate and communicate well with others. Being on time is of utmost importance!
• Current Fashion Design Student or Graduate
• Educated in Adobe Programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
• Educated in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Has basic & fundamental patternmaking skills
• Has basic & fundamental sewing skills
(understands garment construction & finishes)
• Basic understanding of fabric compositions
• Mood boarding / Research
• Sourcing fabrics, trims, and factories
• Pattern adjustments
• Minimal machine and hand sewing
• Attending fittings
• Corresponding with production manager
• Assisting Photoshoots