Title: Oscar De La Renta seeks SALES AND MERCHANDISING INTERN
Date: 7 July 2017 10:17 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Oscar de la Renta – Children’s & Bridal
• School credit is required.
• Available 3-5 days per week, 9am-6pm.
• Great communication skills, great attention to detail, and teamwork attitude.
• Must have strong work ethic.
• Knowledge in Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a must!
• Creates and maintains merchandising materials such as boards, color lists, carryover archives, and sample amount archives
• Works directly with the department assistant to organize, send, and track samples
• Assists the creative/marketing teams with product shoots for sales and marketing tools
• Helps gather and set up samples and selling materials for every market
• Assists the senior account executives in market appointments
• Assists in checking orders both when they come in and after they have been entered for accuracy
• Creates training materials and buy collages for all wholesale accounts
• Researches the current market to assist in the development of new items/future collections
• Assists in the distribution of marketing and sales materials
• Attends store trainings in New York City with senior account executives to both assist and observe
• Assists the head designers of each division if necessary