Title: Oscar De La Renta seeks Spring 2018 Fabric Intern
Date: 2017-10-06 01:27:49
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Oscar de la Renta has an exciting internship opportunity for an fashion student who can receive school credit to join our Fabric R&D team.
– Strong initiative and good judgement
– Strong interpersonal skills, dependability, & communication skills
– Attention to detail and prioritization
– Ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision
– Ability to work independently but also partner as a team player
– Willingness to take direction from various sources as required
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– Internship would be specifically fabric related but we are under the design team so she/he would assist in design related activities as well.
– Assist in fabric development, organization of fabric swatches, color selection and creation of color palettes.
– Helping to facilitate fabric resource tools such as archiving seasonal fabrics and creating swatch books for marketing purposes.
– Working in internal inventory database so the candidate should be comfortable learning new computer programs.
– Design team will occasionally need help with various tasks such as embroideries, tracing patterns, etc.