Title: Paid Fashion PR Interns for Spring
Date: 2 November 2016 | 4:07 pm
We’re a busy boutique fashion PR agency located in Manhattan seeking motivated, self-starting interns for the Spring semester, starting January through May. Ideally seeking candidates who can commit to 3 days/week at hours of 10am – 5pm, any combination of M-Th (Fridays are not needed). This is a paid internship at $8/hr.
*Please note we are seeking current students ONLY, however recent grads may be considered.*
You are a great candidate for this position if:
– You are a PR, Communications or Journalism major.
– You can commit to the schedule per the above.
– You are an exceptionally strong communicator, both verbal and written.
– You have relentless follow through skills, organization and attention to detail.
– You are the type of person who thinks beyond the scope of individual tasks and sees the bigger picture.
– You have prior internships/experience in fashion PR, social media & related communications fields.
– You are proficient in Facebook Fan Pages, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest
– You must have a GPA of minimum 3.0
This is a hands-on internship perfect for someone with a strong desire to learn the in’s & out’s of fashion PR. Daily duties include:
– Media outreach & correspondence with top editors at digital & print publications as well as fashion & celebrity stylists
– Media list updating & research
– Sample trafficking & showroom maintenance
– Social Media content creation and execution across platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
– Light administrative tasks – answering the phone, scanning/copying, the occasional errand, etc
– Assisting at our Fall/Winter 2017 Press Preview, being held mid-April
To be considered for this position please submit the following:
1. Resumé + writing samples (if available: press releases, pitches, blog posts, etc)
2. Minimum 2 business references and/or recommendation letters
3. Social media samples (if available: sample tweets, pins, instagrams, Facebook Fan page posts, etc.)
4. Schedule: Please confirm your availability as far as start date & weekly schedule.
6. Your top 5 print publications and top 5 digital platforms (Can be fashion, industry, etc)
7. Why do you have an interest in fashion PR?
8. What makes you a great candidate for the position?
*Please review and address all above as incomplete applications will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!