Title: Parme Marin seeks FASHION / BRAND DEVELOPMENT INTERN
Date: 7 April 2017 4:00 am
Parme Marin is a French jewelry and accessory brand based in NYC, with production in Morocco. The company‘s products have been featured in top fashion magazines worldwide (Vogue Paris, L’Officiel, WSJ, ELLE) and was elected by WWD as one of the 16 best new shoe designers of 2016.
We are looking for a passionate and curious individual who can contribute to Parme Marin’s growth. This is a unique opportunity for somebody that understands and has a strong interest in fashion, art, and design; somebody that wants to make his/her mark in a start up environment and doesn’t mind ‘hands on’ tasks. This is a challenging internship where you will need to bring all your qualities and your best skills to the table.
• Must be available at a minimum of 3 days per week
• Must be a current student and able to receive course-credit
• Must be fluent in English and possess strong oral and written
• Must love social media and know Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook,
Twitter, Youtube and Snapchat inside out.
• Must have excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe
Photoshop/Illustrator, Keynote, Squarespace, IMovie.
• Must possess strong analytical skills, highly detailed-oriented
• Must be accountable and organized with the ability to handle a multitude
• Must be flexible, determined and an excellent team player.
• Knowledge of the accessories / jewelry category and international
• Must have a strong interest in start up business development
• Determine and execute all marketing and promotional activities
(Newsletter, Instagram, Pinterest / Facebook ad)
• Produce, organize, write, edit social media/digital content
• Develop a strategy and actions to increase weekly followers on Instagram
• Audit competitor brands: their product offer, content strategy, fan base
• Research, analyze and report on trends / new marketing tools
• Optimize campaign performances (SEO, emails and web traffics based on
the findings of data analysis)
• Collect marketing performance data through Google Analytics, Google
AdWords and Mail Chimp
• Conduct marketing research and manipulate data to support campaigns
and increase traffic and sales
• Analyze and report the sales trends (Google analytics, website analytics)
• Track and report all the new e-commerce tools to increase online sales
• Provide support to the creative director in every daily task
• Inform the creative director on the latest news and trends in the
accessories category: from new social media platforms, to the latest hash
tags and the hottest influencers
• Organize Privates sales and/or research specialize websites to sell extra
stock (past collection)
• Manage and keep the stock up to date and determine the needs
• Send and follow up with stylists and press with upcoming news and new
collections (look books) etc.
• Manage product orders and shipments
• Research and contact potential sales agent in Europe
• Liaise with sales showroom to coordinate product shipments and returns.
• Create invoices related to the wholesales and retails sales of the month
• Classify and organize the company expenses (book keeping)
• Ensure website content (visuals, texts, stock) is constantly updated
• Customer Relationship Management – follow up with customers and
advise customers with their questions