Title: Petite Studio seeks Fashion Editorial Intern
Date: 16 December 2016 | 5:07 pm
Petite Studio, a growing online-only womenswear retailer focused on the petite women’s apparel market, is looking for a highly motivated and creative editorial intern. The role is unpaid and offers a great opportunity for those who want to develop and improve their CV.
– Applicants must have strong verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
– Strong interest in fashion, art and style.
– Must be a lover and frequent user of Instagram, online media, and all things digital.
– Prior digital magazine experience is preferred.
– The role is remote so you can be based in any location/country/city. New York based is a plus.
– Research hottest topics, fashion trends, style and celebrity and write interesting articles about them.
– Write influencer feature/interview/event write-ups on our blog.
– Develop engaging, continuous content for all Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit and other forums)
– Support our New York team with current and upcoming projects