Title: Photographer/Graphic Designer
Date: 25 October 2016 | 7:25 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Lady Lux Inc. seeks a Photographer/Graphic Designer Intern to join our team for the upcoming Fall (September 2016) internship program. We’re looking for passionate serious interns seeking to build a stellar resume and gain professional experience in Marketing for a fashion brand.
As an Intern with Lady Lux Inc. you are involved in the day-to-day execution while also learning about long term strategy. This internship opportunity provides a creative outlet for a skilled graphic designer and/or photographer who is looking to pursue a career in fashion or marketing.
Lady Lux is an exclusive high-end women’s fashion label distributed all over the world. For more information visit www.ladyluxswimwear.com
• Take engaging photos of product for social media accounts.
• Create graphics and design layouts for email newsletters, blog, website banners and social media accounts.
• Collaborate with marketing to create imagery based on marketing content calendar.
• Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
• Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp on design concepts
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently
To be considered please also submit your resume, any past work, a picture (optional), a brief paragraph that details why this internship is right for you with your available start date (MANDATORY).