Title: Photography Intern
Date: 7 October 2016 | 7:36 am
Antwerp Atelier is a full-service fashion studio that offers fashion development, production, design consulting, and photography services.
This is a great opportunity for a Photography Intern that is passionate about fashion and wants a range of educational experiences in the fashion industry! Internship is for school credit or experience only.
Visit us at https://instagram.com/antwerpatelier
We are looking for a Photography Intern to help assist with conceptualization, photographing, researching, and producing content.
• Must be able to commit minimum of 2 full-days per week (weekday or weekend availability, some days will be work on location or from home)
• Prior schooling in fashion, photography, business, media or PR: current student, recent graduate, or passionate learner
• Researching skills and be able to use own computer & digital camera
• Focused, quick learner that has high standards
• Assisting in conceptualizing, researching, photographing and producing content – lookbooks, product photography, editorials and more!
Applicants must send us the following in order to be considered for this internship:
• Availability of days you can intern and length of commitment including the start date
• Resume and portfolio samples
**Applicants MUST be currently located in NYC**