Title: Piece & Co. seeks Fashion Intern
Date: 26 July 2017 6:45 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
PIECE & CO is a different kind of textile company. As a social enterprise, we are re-imagining the global supply chain creating high-quality socially and environmentally sustainable fabrics. We enable more than 5,000 artisans in 16 countries to develop into small businesses and compete in the global marketplace, positively impacting over 16,000 dependents worldwide.
Must be able to recieve class credit
Have 1 year of college education
Overall 2.75 GPA
• Prepare and execute aspects of product development.
• Produce sample products through tech packs, design inspiration and light sewing.
• Build presentation boards through focused trend research.
• Documenting completed projects and their development.
• Maintain the physical and digital fabric database.
• Assist in communicating and executing design production through our global artisan network with Piece & Co. Design Director.
• Work with our Product Development team to execute projects such as developing our collection and preparing swatches for customers.
• Knowledge of excel, word, and powerpoint.
• Passion for our mission to empower women artisans globally.
• Administrative Tasks.
• Must be capable to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Passionate about sustainability and equality.