Title: PR/Marketing Intern
Date: 22 November 2016 | 3:44 pm
ICB is women’s advanced contemporary brand owned by Onward Kashiyama, one of the biggest fashion corp in Japan. From the New York launch in 1995, ICB revolutionized the idea of the world as a single fashion marketplace.
With people everywhere experiencing the same products, price and timing.
• BA/BS in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related degree
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Positive and focused professional team attitude
• Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines (sometimes under minimal timeframes)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
• Experience preferred with Fashion GPS and Adobe
SAMPLES AND SHOWROOM
Assist maintaining sample closet and showroom working with PR agency. Ensure they are tidy and presentable at all times. Enter in new samples; pull and traffic samples in Fashion GPS program. Create line sheets and sample press materials as needed.
Assist maintaining current editorial calendars, culture calendar, contact lists and records. Assist with invoices and expense reports as well as entering expenditures into budgets. Send invitations and capture RSVPs as needed.
Assist maintain press library: gather all necessary publications and scan all credits in real-time. Clip digital credits. Provide your Manager and Director with weekly reflecting press activity (sample send-outs, upcoming stories, confirmed credits). Provide support for daily press emails, press reports, and special project recaps. Execute monthly coverage.
Support Manager with special events support and projects as needed, including brand events, collaborations, and New York Fashion Week.
Support Manager with fittings as needed. Liaise with outside agents as needed.