Title: Product Development- Design Intern
Date: 8 November 2016 | 7:20 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Based on wardrobe fundamentals, QUINN is a luxury lifestyle brand that embodies effortless luxury and modern design. Derived from the word quintessence, meaning “representing the most perfect example of quality or class”. QUINN offers a wide-range of men’s and women’s apparel, accessories, loungewear and luxury home textiles.
This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in product development to gain hands on experience and insight. The development intern will work with our PD assistant on all development projects.
-Must be very organized and detail oriented
– Must have an interest in production/product development
– Must have a positive attitude and good work ethic
– Must have knowledge about sweater and knitwear construction
– Must be able to use Illustrator and Indesign effectively
-Organize and keep track of all production samples
-Send out samples to clients
-Assist with sample comments/ fittings
– Sit in on client meetings and take notes
-Check in all incoming samples
-Assist with creating line sheets
– Assist with sketches and CADS of designs