Title: PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
Date: 4 November 2016 | 6:07 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
We are the New York branch of RILIEVI Group, an Italy-based luxury embroidery company and active wear-couture collection. One aspect of the showroom is developing specialty textile treatments for their collections each season. Having been active in Europe for 25 years, we have worked to develop handmade embroidery exclusively with Prada and Miu Miu. Other clients include Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrera, Proenza Schouler. Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton, Chloe, Christopher Kane, Mary Katrantzou, Versace and more.
The New York City team is seeking a creative-thinking and fashion-forward Product Development intern. This individual should have an interest in embroidery and the production side of the fashion industry. This position will provide exposure to the development process for each couture season as well as specialty pieces for a variety of A-List celebrities.
– Must be a student obtaining school credit
– Interest in design
– Excellent organizational skills
– Ability to bring personal computer
– Knowledge of New York City geography
– Positive energy
– Organizing and archiving samples
– Maintaining swatches and pulling swatches for clients as needed
– General administrative duties
– Facilitating development process by sending out and retrieving samples
– Sourcing trims for NYC market