Title: Production Intern
Date: 3 November 2016 | 7:31 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Anna Sui is an American fashion designer whose whimsical pattern-centric designs reflect her love for pop-culture and rock-n-roll.
Internships are available year round (until they are filled for each session):
Our Production Department interns will have the opportunity to shadow and assist the Production team with special projects and daily tasks such as preparing trims for manufacturers, communicating with vendors, maintaining the production room, assisting with costing of the collection, and tracking and organizing samples. The intern will understand the goals and challenges of the production team, become familiar with the fast moving production cycle, as well as increase his or her communication and time management skills.
Internships are unpaid but can be used for academic credit or experience and resume building.
– Must be 16 years of age or older.
– Must reside in or near internship location (NYC) during time of internship.
– Non-US residents must provide proof of J-1 or F-1 VISA
– Fluent in English
– Positive attitude with great work ethic
– Part time and full time internships available