Title: Proenza Schouler seeks Accessories Design Intern
Date: 19 December 2016 | 7:20 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Proenza Schouler is a New York based womenswear and accessories brand founded in 2002 by designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez. We are currently seeking an accessories design intern who will focus primarily on handbags and jewelry design. The internship would commence no later than January 9, 2017
– Must be eligible to receive academic credit or possess an OPT.
– Must be highly skilled in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
– Must be skilled in hand sketching.
– Must be financially able to stay in NY for the length of the training program (we prefer 6 months minimum, full time or very close to full time, but this negotiable upon interview).
– Must be proactive and organized.
– Must possess a positive and professional demeanor.
Responsibilities will be to assist a small team in all aspects of the design process including but not limited to:
– Print design
– Mockups via computer
– Photographing samples
– Maintaining sample archive
– Organize research
– Keeping track of important packages
– Creating mockups by hand
– Designing hardware by hand and by Illustrator