Title: PR/Social Media Intern
Date: 16 November 2016 | 11:29 pm
ELR Media Group is a full service Fashion PR, Marketing and Branding agency. We are seeking enthusiastic, motivated, fun and fashion loving interns to join our team for Spring 2017.
With an amazing client list, our interns get the opportunity to experience the world of fashion public relations up close and personal, contributing directly alongside the Creative Director and Account Managers.
This is a perfect opportunity for undergrads and recent grads that are looking to build their experience.
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
– Initiative-driven with the ability to complete projects independently (just as much emphasis is put on a person’s ability to work on a team as well).
– Creative and innovative thinking
– Knowledge of social media and their functions (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, etc)
– Strong writing skills, both creatively and grammatically.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Google Docs, search engines/databases, etc.
(Not Required – but a definite plus):
– Graphic art skills and knowledge of Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
– Maintaining clients’ social media presence on all relative platforms.
– Maintaining organization of the showroom.
– Research up and coming influencers, celebrities, public figures for specific brands
– Trafficking of all samples that come in and out of the showroom
– Assisting with special events such, as Fashion Week and press previews
– Assistance with model castings and photo shoot production.
– Drafting pitches, press releases and blog posts.
– Filing, clipping and scanning of editorial credits.