Title: Rae Creative seeks Fashion Week Interns NYFW SS18
Date: 9 August 2017 12:45 am
Collection Management specialist Rae / Creative is looking for motivated individuals with relevant internship/fashion assisting experience to join our team for NYFW Spring Summer ’18.
This internship is an opportunity to be part of the show process during final preparations across a range of project and work closely in supporting design teams and stylists for brands which make up the Rae / Creative show season.
Our clients include Alexander Wang, rag & bone, Tommy Hilfiger, Public School, and Balenciaga, as well as special projects for Ralph Lauren, Chanel, DKNY and Versace.
Our collection and logistic management brings vital elements together to finally realise a show, event or project at the highest level, specifically during style out, fittings accessoriesation and backstage management.
– Must be 18 years of age and live in New York, NY
– Ideal candidates are available for full days August 27th – September 9th
Separate project dates are as follows:
– August 27th – September 1st
– August 30th – September 8th
– September 3rd – 9th
– Have relevant experience in either styling, fashion week, or model dressing
– Punctual, motivated and with great focus and attention to detail
*Please Note: Applicants must be respectful of Rae / Creative and our clients privacy, specifically our strict No Social Media policies, and adhere to this requirement throughout the duration of the internship
– Assist Rae / Creative team with workspace and collection set-up
– Model dressing during looks, casting and fittings
– Assist with collection preparation, including photo printing, dresser cards
– Errands as required for last minute supplies etc
– Assist Rae / Creative team during day of show backstage management