Title: Red Light Public Relations seeks Unpaid Fashion PR Internship
Date: 24 August 2017 1:20 am
Red Light PR is a full service entertainment awareness firm that specializes in product placement, publicity, entertainment marketing and celebrity seeding. The firm represents fashion designers looking to increase brand awareness within the entertainment and fashion communities across the United States. Red Light PR is best known for its personal relationships with talent executives, publicists, celebrity stylists and magazine editors.
To be considered, you should have excellent communication/people skills, be comfortable speaking on the phone and have a genuine interest in Public Relations and Fashion.
*** Must be enrolled in College/University and be able to receive college credit as the internship is unpaid. ***
Minimum commitment of 3 months for College credit.
Minimum of 18 hours a week (2 – 3 day minimum commitment)
– Assisting stylists, celebrities and magazine editors on a daily basis
– Checking clothing samples in and out of the showroom for editorial shoots, red carpet events and appearances
– Updating databases, conducting research and other general office duties
– Writing press materials and making press kits
– Manage editorial clippings and activity reports
– Gifting celebrities, stylists, editors and other industry professionals
– Assist and shadow Managing Director, Account Executives and Showroom Coordinator with account projects and influencer seeding
– Manages company social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other relevant platforms
– Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
– Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company channels, and encourages audience participation
– Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
– Analyzes and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
– Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
– Works with Account Executives to coordinate social media strategy and create grid schedule of posts
– Manages social media communications
– Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits (ie. Hopper, Hootsuite)