Title: Retail Operations
Date: 16 November 2016 | 6:48 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
To provide support to the Retail Associate & Retail Coordinator in developing strategy worldwide; to assist in analytical reporting through multiple platforms; be an excellent ambassador for the brand.
• Candidate must be able to receive school credit
• Fashion major preferred but not required
• Highly motivated and dynamic
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Great organizational skills
• Comfortable with retail math and data analysis
• Computer skills: Excel, Power Point, Outlook
• Fluency in french is a plus
• Assist Retail Operations team with day-to-day responsibilities
• Learn how to create & develop data spreadsheets reflecting Staff Discounts and Repairs
• General Administrative Duties such as answering phones, answering e-mails, and filing.
• Assist the team during market (includes preparation, aiding during appointments and development of product knowledge)
• Correspond with US boutiques to ensure they have proper supplies (repair tools, stationary)
• Assisting in the StopFake Initiative Program (Collecting, Documenting, and Destroying Counterfeit Shoes) – what can we come up with for this person to do for this?
• Assist in US Boutiques when needed
• Sitting in on culture club meetings / coming up with ideas for new events
• Exposure to assisting in execution / aiding in preparing for events ie. (sample sale / market) – maybe you can have them visit the space with you guys and listen to your questions and what you guys inquire about in those meetings
• Attend a meeting with Jess, Staci or Sofia (hearing about new boutique openings – maybe Crystals? And hearing what operational tasks are involved in that
• Expose them to “boutique opening checklist” and talk to them about what actions are involved in opening new boutiques
• Boutique visits – helping to maintain visual standards and exposure to seeing how each boutique is laid out – essentially get a feel for the consistency of how Christian likes to keep his boutiques