Title: Roberto Cavalli seeks Finance/Accounting Intern
Date: 20 April 2017 5:43 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Roberto Cavalli is looking for a Finance/Accounting intern this summer. The intern will gain hands on experience and in-depth knowledge of the finance and accounting field in a luxury fashion brand. This position is unpaid.
– Must be enrolled in school and be able to receive school credit
– Available at least 3 days a week
– Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
– General interest in finance and desire in the retail/fashion industry
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and AS400
– Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
– Complete coding templates with invoice information and analytics
– Scan completed templates/invoices into Google Docs by locations for data entry
– Retrieval of entry numbers and file posted invoices for payments
– Reconcile invoices for payments for check and wire payments
– Assist with month end closings
– Special projects
Previous experience interning in a Finance and Accounting field is preferred, but not required. For those interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to the email address provided. Please be sure to include your availability in the cover letter.