Title: Sachin and Babi / ANK International seeks Product Development Intern
Date: 22 August 2017 5:51 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
We are: A vendor of embroideries to some of the fashion industry’s biggest names. Key clients are Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrera, and Rebecca de Ravenel. We are a small team of two who manage development from swatches through sampling.
You are: Quick thinking, resourceful, and independent. Passionate about fashion and the development process. Reliable and able to execute complex tasks.
The job: Helping a lean team do all of the nitty gritty that goes with development. By the end of the internship, you will have gained experience and know how in sourcing and development that will set you up to impress your future employers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Preparing and working runway shows. Sourcing materials throughout the garment district.
• Managing and filing paperwork for clients.
• Organizing swatches and swatch returns. Helping staff with day to day tasks.
• Responding positively to a fast pace environment and new assignments.
• Updating charts and boards with new products.
Please note this is an unpaid internship, ideally suited for a student or someone just out of school. You will need to be available at least 2-3 days a week to be considered.