Title: Sales Intern
Date: 25 October 2016 | 7:03 pm
Sales Internship: To support the Sales staff in all areas
Proenza Schouler is a New York based womenswear and accessories brand founded in 2002 by designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez. The duo met while studying at Parson’sSchool of Design eventually collaborating on their senior thesis which became their first collection as Proenza Schouler.
Candidates must demonstrate an interest in the fashion industry, be highly organized, hardworking,and pro-active. In addition, candidates must be very detail-oriented and possess the ability to multitask. They must be able to work well both independently and with others. Excellent communication with department members about tasks assigned is essential to this position. This is an unpaid internship; school credit preferred.
• Proficiency in Excel
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to work under a deadline
• Must be able to work independently
• Follow-up is essential
• Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Track/organize samples between US/INTL clients and US PR Team for web shoots and ad campaigns
• Wholesale Market: Assist US/INTL team during market styling models, merchandising showroom, and greeting clients
•Post Market: Order revisions/confirmation and assist in shipment of collection to Paris
• Miscellaneous sales team projects such as creating product knowledge packets for clients about current collection and creating styling instructions for web shoots
• Administrative tasks/running errands