Title: Sales & Merchandising Intern – Kids
Date: 28 November 2016 | 5:34 pm
Oscar de la Renta is one of the world’s leading luxury brands. Since 1965, the New York-based company has been at the forefront of design, exuding timeless elegance and refined femininity.
Sales and Merchandising Intern for Oscar de la Renta supports the Children’s Team from the beginning of the merchandising/development process through selling process (Market) and supporting the wholesale account executives to maintain good sell-through.
• School credit is required.
• Available 2-5 days per week, 9am-6pm.
• Great communication skills, great attention to detail, and teamwork attitude.
• Must have strong work ethic.
• Knowledge in Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a must!
• Creates and maintains merchandising materials such as boards, color lists, carryover archives, and sample amount archives
• Works directly with the department assistant to organize, send, and track samples for all three divisions
• Assists the creative/marketing teams with product shoots for sales and marketing tools
• Helps gather and set up samples and selling materials for every market
• Assists the account executives in market appointments
• Assists in checking orders both when they come in and after they have been entered for accuracy
• Creates training materials and buy collages for all wholesale accounts
• Researches the current market to assist in the development of new items/future collections
• Assists in the distribution of marketing and sales materials
• Attends store trainings in New York City with account executive to both assist and observe
• Assists the head designers of each division if necessary