Title: Shoshanna seeks Public Relations/E-Commerce Intern
Date: 19 June 2017 8:25 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Shoshanna is a contemporary women’s ready-to-wear and swim collection. Shoshanna Gruss is the founder and creative director of Shoshanna, her eponymous collection which debuted in stores in November 1998. Gruss revolutionized dress departments nationwide with the launch of her first collection. Her dedication to fitting and flattering the female body while indulging in whimsical details were a refreshing change from the contemporary offerings of the moment. Gruss continued to make waves in the marketplace with the launch of her swimwear collection in the Spring of 2001, the first in the contemporary marketplace to be sold as separates with lingerie inspired sizing. With the arrival of her first child in 2005, Gruss introduced a line of swimwear that allows mother and daughter to embrace the same fresh, youthful aesthetic. Shoshanna Baby Girl is available at fine retailers everywhere.
Shoshanna is seeking a Public Relations/E-Commerce Intern for Fall 2017.
• For school credit and non-credit positions available
• Applicants should be available to start this upcoming August/September and work 3-5 days per week during the Fall of 2017
• Applicants should be hard working, passionate about the fashion industry, and excited to work with the Shoshanna team
• Update Facebook and Pinterest pages monthly with the current collection
• Help create various excel and word documents for online inventory uploads
• Submit creative content weekly for Shoshanna social media
• Work with E-commerce manager to create new social media campaigns
• Prepare and help with lookbook and e-commerce photo-shoots
Public Relations Responsibilities
• Assist with editorial pulls
• Assist with model castings
• Sample coordinating
• Update media contact list
• Assist with editor and celebrity gifting