Title: SHOWROOM INTERN
Date: 11 November 2016 | 5:22 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Established men’s and women’s luxury fashion showroom seeks an energetic and highly competent intern to assist the showroom team during FW17 market starting mid-January. This is a 2 month internship that will grow into a permanent position for a good candidate.
Qualified applicants must possess:
– Eagerness to learn
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
– Organizational skills and attention to detail
– Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Candidates must be able to work a minimum of 3 days per week (9am-5pm).
Please outline relevant experience and include a resume as an attachment. You must write “Showroom Intern” in the subject line with why you think you would be the ideal candidate for this position in the body of e-mail.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for the interview.
The intern will mainly be assisting the Brand Manager with daily duties that include but not limited to:
– meeting and greeting clients, assisting during the appointments
– shipping and tracking of samples
– data entry
– unpacking and visual display of the collections