Title: Showroom Interns – LA
Date: 3 October 2016 | 4:19 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Bridge Showroom, a multilabel showroom representing international designers in the US, is looking for communicative, diligent, and driven Showroom Interns to join our team during LA market on October 15-19.
Ideal candidate will be:
– prepared to do manual work;
– willing to take direction, but also look for opportunities to provide constructive suggestions and show initiative;
– highly organized, detail-oriented
– Help merchandise the booth for the show (setup, sample steaming/ tagging/ hanging, booth decor), maintain it presentable and inviting, and assist in tear down.
– Assist during the show by communicating with visitors, keeping track of documentation and schedules, and performing other ad-hoc tasks.