Title: SmartOne seeks Business Coordinator
Date: 22 August 2017 7:12 pm
Business Coordinator, Production assistant
SMARTONE is a Fast growing start-up active-wear clothing line company in Long Island City.
We are all about high energy, Creativity, Freedom, Culture, Happiness, good attitude, professionalism.
We will be training the interns in Graphic designs, social media, sales, & Marketing, business coordination, production, and design, product development.
Don’t forget to mention what are you passionate about, your motivation, vision, skills, and any talents you have. Positions & Main Responsibilities including but not limited
• Positive attitude &Very Good communication & organizational skills
• Confident, Hardworking, self-initiative personality
• Proactive communication with clients & vendors
• Photoshop, Microsoft Office/ excel/ power point/ etc.
• Fluent English
• Comfortable working in a small office environment with excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Highly organized, self motivated and punctual with the ability to adapt and learn quickly.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, competing priorities, and tight deadlines simultaneously while producing quality work.
• Strong follow up skills
Internship Stipend- $20 dollars a day for lunch & train expenses.
There is no guarantee for employment or job offer during internship; but based on your performance; you could be considered for open positions as they might be available. Please apply if you are seeking for long term opportunities and growth in your career.
• Creating line sheets & sales tools in power point, excel, pdf files
• running errands, answering phones
• Creating price files in excel
• Online Sales Assistance- Order entry/ Shipping labels/ coordination with warehouse
• Order Tracking/ Sales Assistance/ Exposure to Production
• Creating price files in excel/ understanding gross margin
• Order Tracking/ Processing/
• Fitting meetings
• Preparing Trend Boards, presentations
• Communications with production/ design/ fitting etc. details
• Communication production status to customers/ or sales team
• Following up on Documentations/ Scheduling shipping
• Design workflow for regular tasks
• Finalizing production/ shipments in all details and production timeline
• Assigned to special projects, tasks as needed