Title: SNOW XUE GAO seeks Summer Marketing Internship
Date: 29 April 2017 12:40 am
New York based women’s ready-to-wear designer, Snow Xue Gao, founded her eponymous brand in 2016 immediately following her debut spring/summer 2017 collection as part of the MFA runway show for the prestigious Parsons New School of Design. Following the company’s inception, Snow bowed her Fall/Winter 2017 runway collection being chosen to be one of three emerging designers to take part in the cutting-edge VFILES fashion show during New York Fashion Week in February 2017. In just those two seasons, Snow Xue Gao is sold in specialty boutiques worldwide as well as on her own website, www.snowxuegao.com.
Snow’s intricately draped and tailored collection breaks away the conventions of original garment—a blazer transforms into a skirt; wool suiting is inlayed with traditional Chinese dress—conceptually merging her Asian heritage and Western culture.
– Must reside in or near internship location in NYC during time of internship and always arrive the studio on time.
– Non-US residents must provide proof of J-1 or F-1 VISA
– Fluent in English and familiar with the terms.
– Positive attitude with great work ethic.
– Part time and full time internships available, full-day work (10:00 am to 6:00 pm, there will be a break from 1:00 to 2:00) is commanded.
– Candidate with fashion marketing related studies will be in priority order.
– Participating in showroom organization and inventory tracking.
– Assisting with runway show preparation, including styling, photographing looks and administrative work.
– Assisting in Social Media monitoring, content development and research.
– Analyze and conduct PR sales follow-up.
– Coordinating marketing initiatives and conducting market research.
– Conducting research analysis and composing thoughtful, articulated written and visual presentations.
– Working alongside the team to develop special projects and upcoming initiatives.
– Assisting team with all photo shoot preparation and dressing and styling models for marketing and ecommerce related events.
– Assisting the department with day to day administrative responsibilities.
– Assisting Social media updating.