Title: Social Media Intern 1+ yr Exper.
Date: 2 October 2016 | 4:45 pm
SHANDILEVY Jewelry is a customizable collection of fine jewelry featuring personalized cigar band rings, charms, earrings and cuffs. All of Shandi’s pieces begin with a hand drawing, and all are handmade. Her work integrates independence, strength, and originality within a modern-organic aesthetic. Wearers of her pieces can make them personal through customized lettering, messages, and precious stones or may simply choose to keep them in their solid state reflecting a beautiful abstract shape. Shandi works primarily in 14K recycled yellow, rose or white gold, and uses only fair-trade gemstones. She is a great believer in giving back, and therefore donates a portion of all her proceeds to charity.
SHANDILEVY is currently hiring a Social Media Intern to help build it’s online presence.
– Be a creative and forward-thinking individual with a strong understanding of the digital media landscape.
– Have successful past experience with social media and marketing outlets including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Mailchimp.
– Have strong critical thinking skills in order to reflect the vibrancy and passion behind the designer and the brand.
– Be a talented writer with ability to write succinct, intelligent, creative and fun copy while implementing the use of hashtags/comments/shares/likes to engage and grow audience
– Have a grasp on creative photography and general photo editing skills.
– Have a strong understanding of the luxury fashion market.
– Have a true passion for social media, technology, trends and innovation in the digital and social space.
– Be able to work independently and efficiently on concurrent projects
– Pay strong attention to detail.
– Work with designer to implement social media marketing plan and content calendars.
– Create clever and successful marketing campaigns through bi-weekly mailers.
– Optimize social media accounts to properly reflect brand image in a cohesive manner.
– Monitor analytics to identify where enhancements may be made and viable ideas implemented.
– Seed approved content and editorial pieces to key influencers and other identified sites and blogs.
– Assist with basic research as needed in order to engage the community and to investigate any trending activities within the community.
– Contribute to website enhancement.