Title: Spring Fashion PR Intern
Date: 28 November 2016 | 11:53 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Seeking Spring PR Interns for Post+Beam, an established fashion, beauty and lifestyle PR agency with offices in NY and LA. Looking for star interns for our LA office/showroom who are smart, organized and driven to assist with day-to-day operations. Must be dependable, have a great attitude, punctual and love team bonding (we’re a fun bunch). Ideally we want someone who is hungry to learn and work in the industry; this is a very hands-on internship (coffee runs not typical!).
This is an unpaid position for a minimum of 3 days per week. Parking and expenses are provided, able to offer college credit and willing to work with partial day schedules.
• Highly organized and dependable
• Efficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Excellent follow up
• Must be able to take initiative on projects and work independently
• Strong phone pitching skills and established press/blog contacts a plus
• Past fashion/lifestyle PR or showroom experience highly desirable
• Facilitate stylist and editorial pulls
• Maintain and update media lists
• Scan and uploading press clippings
• Assist in pitching to fashion, beauty and lifestyle magazines & blogs
• Support with daily activities