Title: Styling Assistant Intern
Date: 14 October 2016 | 1:57 pm
Armarium is the premiere destination for on-demand luxury. We provide members with access to the runway’s most rarefied and coveted pieces–all of which can be borrowed when needed, without the hassle of dry cleaning, storage, or that age old question: “When will I ever wear this again?” That’s the beauty of Armarium; you don’t have to.
Comprised of an elite team of fashion insiders, Armarium was officially launched in April 2016 through a mobile app, e-commerce platform, and a New York City showroom.
We cater our internships to your specific interests – tell us what you love and want to learn and we can find someone perfect on the ARMI team for you to shadow and learn under.
– Able to be in the office at least 4 days a week (possible to work out 3 days for the right candidate)
– Related major or prior experience
– Very organized
– Precise and detail oriented
– Not afraid to speak up
– Interest in fashion
– Eager to learn!
– Assisting with photoshoots
– Assisting our CEO and Creative Director
– Event planning
– Working with VIP clients
– Assisting our lead styling with day-to-day fittings
– Offer clients with styling advice over the phone, email, and in person
– Maintain client relationships
– Communicating with potential brand partners
– Minor alterations (sewing skills a plus, but not required)