Title: Taylor Catarina New York seeks Social Media/Marketing Intern
Date: 30 August 2017 8:02 am
Company- Taylor Catarina New York is a start-up fashion brand that focuses on the classical music and operatic arts space. We create evening gowns to support singers and classical musicians, engaging with them on social while promoting the diversity of content and performers within this world. The social media presence is our on-going conversation with our customers and we value their presence and interaction. We also celebrate their ‘moment’ by featuring them on the blog and promoting them and our product through our myriad of channels.
We are focusing on driving customer growth with valid members within the community. Emphasis on quality, better 1000 interested, real customers than 10,000 users who aren’t actually interested.
• Desire to be on social media, prepare and execute marketing plans, willing to learn and willing to speak up about recommendations for content. You take on role of CMO, we’ll coach you through it.
• Timely with great follow-through. If content needs to be pushed at 9 am EST, Monday morning, it gets pushed at 9 am Monday morning.
• Familiarity with social platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Snap; as well as editing apps to keep content tight.
o App utilization like Canva, Later, Phhhoto, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Boomerang, Instagrids, introduce others as necessary to have interesting content.
• Must have access to own smartphone and laptop.
• PR/Marketing studies a plus.
• Digital Marketing studies a plus.
• Open to direction/coaching/works well with others, no ego.
• Manage Instagram and Facebook posts and content using voice of the brand.
• Planning and executing content to create awareness, interest and drive users to sign up on website.
• Align marketing with special holidays, composer birthdays, interesting, brand-right: singers, musicians and fashion icons with non-native content.
• Manage schedule of Insta takeovers: get head shots for Insta/blog still, email parameters, field questions from talent on tone/voice of the blog. Monitor as they’re posted to make sure they are brand appropriate. Reach out directly to talent to manage/coach throughout the takeover period.
• Push content through multiple channels including managing ‘In the Spotlight’ blog for Taylor Catarina New York.
• Maintain content on website including Youtube video of ad shoots.
• Formulate a plan for emails, set up a once a week email recapping where the brand is in its plan to launch and release on Kickstarter/Indiegogo.
• Use Mail Chimp to communicate with interested customers to launch weekly email campaigns.