Title: The Tailory New York seeks Photography Intern
Date: 30 June 2017 9:49 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
This position is for our weekly photoshoots and NYFW Show. Flexible schedule and great working environment.
– 10-20 hour/w commitment for 10-12 weeks, starting ASAP.
– Required education: High school or equivalent
– 1+ years of experience using Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Bridge
– Previous color correction, retouching and design experience
– Proactive, motivated, dedicated, and able to take initiative
– Shoot still and video content that can be used in our newsletters, website and social media
– Work closely with our PR team and Marketing team to provide visuals that strengthen our storytelling
– Assist the Creative Director in monthly photoshoots to capture the essence of new collections
– Perform quality assurance on all images, Crop and retouch digital images to maintain file size specifications